Your privacy is important to All Around Realty. This privacy statement provides information about how your personal information is collected and managed by All Around Realty.
Personal Information Collection:
How do we collect Your Personal Information?
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
- through your access and use of our website
• by telephone, letter, fax or email
• during conversations between you and our representatives
• by contracting with us
• by entering competitions, promotions or requesting information or material from us.
- completing surveys, providing feedback or complaints.
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- from third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and Government entities.
- your representatives (lawyers, accountants and financial advisers)
- your employer
- publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where consent has been provided.
For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information?
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service.
What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it. We will treat your requests and complaints with respect and confidentiality. We will aim to ensure that your concern is dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner.
Updating This Statement:
This website contains links to other websites. All Around Realty is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. We will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in timely and appropriate manner.
Please contact us at:
Phone: 0466 683 684
Post: P O Box 308, MORAYFIELD 4506