FAMILY LIVING WITH GENUINE SIDE ACCESS PRESENTS AMAZING VALUE IN THE SORT AFTER CENTRAL LAKES ESTATE AND ONLY A 5 MIN DRIVE TO THE BRUCE HIGHWAY.
This Modern Designed home with genuine side access is nestled in the heart of Central Lakes and within walking distance to schools, childcare, shopping, hospitals, parks, public transport and only a 5 min Drive to the Bruce Highway!!!!
The high percentage of owner occupied homes in the area presents a fantastic opportunity for a First Home buyer, Astute Investor or those looking to downsize. Rental Income estimate between $390 and $420 per week.
4 Stopford Street Features Include:
- 4 Good sized bedrooms with Built in Robes
- Large Main bedroom with Ensuite and a Built in Robe the size of a walk in Robe
- 2 Separate Living areas perfect for a media room or kids activity area
- Open Plan Living
- Well-appointed Kitchen with dishwasher, ample storage and pantry
- Large Main Bathroom and Separate Toilet
- Internal Laundry
- Entertaining Area
- Oversized double lock up garage
- Air conditioning
- 2.5 Kw Solar Electricity System
- Security Screens and Fans Throughout
- Side Access to the Back Yard
- Fully Fenced
- Enough room to build a Man Cave
- Low Maintenance Landscaping
Easy Access to the Bruce Highway and ½ an hour to Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Bribie Island is why Central Lakes is a sort after area.
Call NARELLE CORDARO on 0466 683 684 to arrange an inspection.