11 Beerburrum Road, Beerburrum
|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 1204 Square metres||6 car spaces|
Contract Crashed - don't wait too long and miss out on this property.
Narelle Cordaro from All Around Realty is overjoyed to bring to market this unique, beautifully renovated property. Situated in a sort after area of the Sunshine Coast hinterland this revitalized 3-bedroom home ticks all the boxes and where you enjoy the benefits of country living without losing convenience and infrastructure. This amazing property has all the infrastructure in place for the future, so you can't go wrong with this home.
Imagine yourself sitting on the front patio relaxing with your morning coffee and taking in the leafy outlook surrounding you as the sun rises over Mt Beerburrum or entertaining your family and friends on the very large covered entertaining area while watching the kids play in the cubby house. The afternoon will see you take a stroll up Mt Beerburrum- a perfect end to a perfect day.
Sitting proudly on 1204m2 this versatile residence has had all the hard work done for you and the sleek, modern styling suits an array of buyers from those looking to buy their first home, downsizing or the investor looking to add to their portfolio. Good solid rental properties are in high demand but are difficult to find in this area.
FEATURES TO IMPRESS:
- 3 Queen size bedrooms with built in robes and fans
- Large living area’s which seamlessly flows out to the large covered entertaining area
- Beautiful New Bathroom with dual vanity basins
- Internal Laundry
- Dining Room leads out through stacker doors onto the large entertaining area
- Servery with a sink makes entertaining easy
- Purpose built office with 2 desks and plenty of storage, this could easily be converted to a butlers pantry
- Powered 2 bay garage with drive through access to the back yard
- Newly laid concrete driveway and plenty of parking available at the front of the property
- Garden shed, kids’ cubby house and sandpit in the fully fenced back yard keeping them safe with plenty of room to run and play
- 2 split system air conditioners to keep you cool in summer
- 3kw Solar power system
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fully Fenced
- Recently renovated by industry professionals with new dual office area, new bathroom and built in robes, new flooring, barn door and repainted throughout – so all the work is done
You can leave the car at home with this property is walking distance to the local school, shops, parkland and major railway station where 50 min of travel will find you in the heart of Brisbane. A 3 min drive will see you on the Bruce highway, and in 20 min you will be sitting on the beach, while a 10 min drive gets you to Australia Zoo.
With this property’s position and zoning being Local Centre zone the opportunities are endless for a home business looking to gain exposure to the public.
This area’s market is hot right now and properties like this move quickly!
To arrange an inspection call NARELLE CORDARO today on 0466 683 684 or see you at the Open home.
Recently Renovated, 5 min to the Bruce Highway and 15 min to Australia Zoo
Local Centre Zoning
Prepare to Achieve a Record Price
Click below to receive our tips on how to get top dollar for your property.
Prepare to Achieve a Record Price
Fill up the form below to receive our tips on how to get top dollar for your property.