1. BEFORE booking an inspection, you MUST submit a tenancy application form. Please click the apply button on the page
2. Processing takes about 2 business days
3. If your application passes our checks and you are ‘Short-Listed’, we will contract you by phone or email with an invitation to book your personal inspection.
We have coming available for rent on the 13th August is this beautiful 3 Bed, 1 Bath home with side access and sitting on 934m2 in Burpengary. Close to all amenities and schools this home won’t disappoint.
Upstairs has been freshly painted and new vinyl planking laid in the living areas.
- 3 Large Bedrooms
- Ample sized living area plus an office/study area
- Generous sized kitchen/dining area with pantry and an abundance of storage
- Large main bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Separate Toilet
- Front Verandah to enjoy a morning cuppa or a relaxing glass of wine in the evening
- 2 Multi-purpose rooms down stairs to set up a games/media room for the teenagers and a craft/sewing
room for mum
- Additional Shower and Toilet on the lower level
- Internal Laundry
- 2 Bay Garage with ample space for shelving
- 5000 ltr water tank
- Side access
- Fully fenced low maintenance back yard
- 2 garden sheds and 6 raised garden beds to grow all the fruit and vegies you need
A short walk to the New Burpengary State Secondary College while a 15 min walk will have you arriving at the Train Station or the State Primary School. Jump in the car and a 5 min drive will get you to the local shopping centre and the Bruce Highway or a 12 min drive puts you at the North Lakes Shopping Centre, IKEA and CostCo.
For further information please Rebecca O’Connor on 0482 622 309.