11 Norfolk Esplanade, Caboolture South
|4 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 906 Square metres||7 car spaces|
Narelle Cordaro from All Around Realty welcomes you to 11 Norfolk Esplanade, Caboolture South. This beautiful 2 storey, 4 bed, 3 bath modern executive style home suits the needs of a wide demographic of buyers.
This property in any other location on the river would be sell for well over $1 million, it is unbelievable that property is well under the million dollar mark.
This residence offers uncompromising quality across 2 levels and provides the ability for potential dual living with the 3rd bathroom on the lower level and the convenience of accessing the 2nd level using the internal lift should you wish to save your legs. Imagine waking up looking over the water, enjoying a coffee and then taking a relaxing walk along the many walking tracks meandering around the river and ponds; a quick walk over the pedestrian bridge has you enjoying lunch at the local bowling club or taking your dog to the off leash area. This home is ideally positioned in a convenient central location in walking distance to major shopping and medical centres, schools, day care centres and public transport while commuting to work is easy being only minutes to the Bruce Highway where a 30 min drive will get you to the airport or on the fringe of the Sunshine Coast.
Leading out to the beautiful timber deck the open plan living, dining area is complemented by a chef style kitchen complete with induction cooktop, pyrolytic (self cleaning) oven, walk in pantry, dishwasher and is sure to impress.
Vast Master bedroom with large ensuite, including a double vanity, walk in robe and balcony with treetop and water views perfect to enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon glass of wine.
To complete the picture there is a formal lounge and separate formal dining room plus an office and large family/media room with built in cupboards running along one wall, perfect to transform into an area for the extended family, with a 3rd bathroom on the lower level, should this be what you require.
The huge 8.7m x 6m Double remote garage with storage/workshop area and off street parking for up to four cars along with a carport high enough for the largest of boats or vans.
Outstanding Features include:
- King size master suite with large walk in robe, ensuite with double vanity and it's own balcony
capturing treetop and water views.
- 3 additional queen sized bedrooms, 1 with its own balcony overlooking the water and 2 with built in
- Sizeable main bathroom with seperate shower and bath
- Open plan living/dining area leading out to the beautiful timber deck overlooking the water
- Formal Lounge and dining room overlooking gardens
- Large kitchen with induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, dishwasher, walk in pantry, soft close draws
and ample bench space
- Storage under staircase currently used as wine cellar
- Office with built in Furniture
- Family/Media room with wall to wall storage and it's own entrance
- 3rd bathroom on lower level with shower and toilet
- Internal Lift
- Laundry - large with plenty of storage and bench space, door to small alfresco area
- 2 x 3000 qtr water tanks
- 2.5 kw Solar Electric panels
- Back to Base security camera system
- Termite Treatment in place
- Remote controlled double garage and workshop
- High carport for van or boat
- Fully Fenced
- Low maintenance landscaping
- Pathway to river
- Surrounded by parkland including the Arboretum with meandering walking tracks and exercise
A property like this in an amazing location don't come along often; Call Narelle Cordaro on 0466 683 684 to discuss this property further, arrange a private inspection or see you at the Open Home.
Internal Lift, Views of the Water, Workshop in Garage, Rumpus/Media Room with additional storage, Back to Base Alarm System
65 Archer Street, Woodford
|3 beds||1 bath||6 car spaces|
67 Archer Street, Woodford
|3 beds||1 bath||3 car spaces|
Prepare to Achieve a Record Price
Click below to receive our tips on how to get top dollar for your property.
Prepare to Achieve a Record Price
Fill up the form below to receive our tips on how to get top dollar for your property.