CONVENIENCE & MODERN LIVING. Close to the new University.
36 Belrose Avenue, Petrie
Property Type: House
Approx 628 Square metres
4 car spaces
YOU MUST APPLY AND HAVE PRE-APPROVAL FIRST BEFORE WE WILL BOOK YOU IN FOR AN INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY.
***HOW TO APPLY FOR A PROPERTY – OUR PROCEDURE***
1. BEFORE booking an inspection, you MUST submit a tenancy application form. Please click the apply button on the page
2. Processing takes about 2 business days
3. If your application passes our checks and you are ‘Short-Listed’, we will contract you by phone or email with an invitation to book your personal inspection.
This recently renovated neat and tidy home is ready for someone to move in and enjoy. With 3 spacious bedrooms, well laid out kitchen and dining area plus A multi purpose room which could be turned into another bedroom and with an alfresco area, there is enough space for everyone. This gem is situated in the highly sort after area of Petrie, located close to the new university, schools, shops and public transport
• Modern kitchen with ample storage - island bench doubling as a breakfast bar, gas stove and dishwasher
• Large tiled dining area with air conditioning
• Separate carpeted Lounge room
• Oversize laundry
• Generous sized bedrooms
• Main bedroom with build in robes and air conditioning
• Study area
• Additional storage
• In a Great Neighborhood
• High fencing offering secure parking
• 2x Garden sheds
• Great size entertaining area
• Side access
• Place to park your boat or camper trailer
Pets on Application
Petrie is a very family orientated area with a lot of recreational activities available - such as bike and walk tracks, canoeing and fishing facilities. Only an 8 Min drive to North Lakes shopping center, Ikea and Cost Co this property is in a great location for those looking to limit their travel time in their car.
Properties like this do not last long so an Inspection is recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
For further information please Rebecca O’Connor on 0482 622 309.
Please ensure you follow the procedure above in regards to applying and organizing an inspection.